Self-Care is no longer optional after a Breast Cancer Diagnosis, it's essential! But, where do you start when your focus has always been on taking care of everyone else?
- Easily weaving self-care into your everyday routine without getting overwhelmed or making drastic time or energy consuming lifestyle changes!
- No more on again, off again with your basic healthy habits, and beating yourself up for not staying on track!
- No more feeling like there isn't time for you because of all the real-world responsibilities you're trying to juggle!
HOST KARIN DEL MAESTRO ~ STARTS SUNDAY, JULY 31st ~ IT'S FREE!I'M IN, IT'S TIME!
Who is this for?
- You find it super hard to practice consistent self-care or, if we're being honest, aren't even sure what it really is!
- Your doctor has said "you have to start taking care of you first!"
- You tend to neglect your own needs to take care of everyone else
- You forgo how you want to eat, because no one else is on board (ever been on a diet?)
- You find it hard to make decisions and procrastinate a lot, often because you don't trust that you're going to make the "right" decision
- You're the one constantly saving the day, at home, at work, with friends...everywhere
- Friendships can feel one-sided, no one really asking how you're doing (especially since treatment has ended!)
You may be wondering, how does this work?
(I just love a plan, don't you?)
- Each day you'll receive a short email from me, with your self-care tune up action step. A quick, easy and FREE self-care step to take that will take you no more than 15 minutes per day!
- You could stop there and get so much value out of our time together, but you'd missing out on what others have said, is the best bit.
Because, the REALLY valuable part of our 5-Day Self-Care Tune Up, is the time we spend together inside our Facebook Group...where I'll be going LIVE daily for the 5-days together. You can either join LIVE or watch later according to YOUR SCHEDULE.I CAN DO THAT, I'M IN!
See what others were saying after just 2 days...
Hey, I'm Karin,
I've been working in health and wellness for 20+ years and am a Health & Transformation Coach, Breast Cancer & BRCA2 Thriver. Flattie, tea lover, scuba diver, recovering people pleaser, self-care expert and advocate for breast cancer survivors worldwide!
Knowing how hard life can be, especially after our active treatment ends...I am also aware of the life-changing impact of self-care. You will be too...after just 5 days together!
I literally can't wait to share how simple it can actually be!